You can easily enable integration between your LMS and your Wikispaces Private Label site:
1. Make sure you are logged in as a site administrator.
2. Go to Site Administration>Settings>Authentication
3. After Add New Authentication Source, select Basic LTI, then clik the Add button.
4. Pick a Name for your Basic LTI source. This is how this authentication source will appear on the sing-in page for yout users. Pick something that will be easy for your users to understand and recognize.
5. Enter the Consumer Secret, which is a shared password between your LMS and your Wikispaces Private Label site.
6. Enter the login URL where your users will be taken to log in to the LMS and Private Label site.
7. Hit the Save button.
When setting up Wikispaces in your LMS, make sure the Privacy setting permits sending us the user_id and email address. Supplying the name to us is also helpful, but may not required.
Still have questions? Send us an email at email@example.com