- Go to your wiki's Members page .
- Click on Invite People .
- Type in usernames into the invitation field-box. Type in an email address if you don't know your invitee's username.
- You can invite up to 100 users per day.
- Visit this link to learn about joining a wiki with an invitation.
- You can add members to your wiki with a temporary Join Code that you can generate on your wiki's Members page .
- Note that Join Codes automatically expire after a week - Extending a code's duration time is not possible.
- Click on Create Code , underneath the Join Code header.
- Scrolling back to the Join Code area, you'll find your new Join Code, as well as a Join Code Link. Share either one with your invitees, and provide them with this link if they're having trouble signing in as members.
- Teachers can use our User Creator tool to create new accounts.
- These new user accounts can be used with multiple wikis.
- Do not use this tool if you're inviting members who already have a user account.
- Click here to learn about our User Creator tool.
- Located on (Wiki) Settings > Permissions.
- Wikis are automatically private. Organizers can change a wiki's permission setting as long as the wiki's Creator verified their account via phone.
- A Protected permission setting will allow visitors to view your wiki's contents without having to sign in with a Wikispaces user account.
- Custom permissions (Available with a Super Plan or a Private Label subscription) allow organizers to decide what type of visitors get to View a page, Edit a page, Create a page, and Post a discussion.